General Information for Admission (2022-23)
The Admission process 2022-23 shall be in accordance with the notification bearing No. 507 - Edn(CS)/10M-95/14 dated 30th June, 2022 (https://banglaruchchashiksha.wb.gov.in/uploads/webmaster/38c6e71f51f087f5941b33f112dbbcf4.pdf ) issued by the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal and University of Calcutta Notification No. CSR/03/2018 dated 7. 05. 2018 (https://www.caluniv.ac.in/CBCS/CSR_BA_B.Sc._B.Mus_Hons_Genl_CBCS.pdf).
- Admission to the 1st semester of the three-year B.A. /B.Sc. (Honours and General) Programme for 2022 will be conducted online mode only.
- Online application forms will be available on the website (https://scgc.admissions.net.in) (from the date 18th July, 2022). Online submission will remain open for 24 hours during this period. Admission forms can be accessed with the help of any browser.
- The Application fee is nil.
- A student may apply for more than one Honours or General subjects by filling up separate forms. Separate payments are to be made for separate applications.
- The applicants must not laminate the 10+2 board Exam mark sheet.
- The option for reserved candidates of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH once exercised shall not be altered under any circumstances.
- Admission is provisional. Application and /or admission will be cancelled at any stage if any information filled up by the candidate is found to be incorrect.
See the Student portal under Online Admission Guidelines tab
- Create your account in the Admission Portal (*Every time you have to log in using mobile no. as user ID and password sent to that mobile no.)
- Go to dashboard
- Select the course you are eligible for
- Click on ˜apply now tab
- Application Form is to be filled online. No printed forms will be issued.
- The applicant has to provide all the admission data in a proper way.
- Go to ˜My Applications tab to see the filled application/s
- Go to the Payment Link by clicking the ˜select action box.
- Online payment of application fees (NIL)
- Take print out of Application Form
- The candidate should upload all self attested documents as per University instructions during form fill-up. Uploading of all documents is mandatory.
- Candidates registered for B.A/B.Sc. 1+1+1 system are not eligible for CBCS and those who have appeared in semester examination will not be allowed to apply.
- For cancellation of admission due to input of wrong information in application form, fees will not be refunded later.
After Publication of Merit List:
- Candidates must Pay online Admission fees before verification in college.
- Take print out of Challan or Money receipt for Admission fee.
- Bring all original documents in the College at the time of Verification.
Required Mandatory Information for Form Fill-up:
- Registration no. of 10+2 Board Examination
- Roll No. of the 10+2 Board Examination
- Marks of the 10+2 Board Examination
- Aadhar No.
- Blood group
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned specimen signature of the applicant (Max 50 KB)
- Valid and functioning Mobile No. for SMS alert.(Must be active and unaltered during the entire period of Under Graduate programme)
- Valid and active Email Id of the student(Must be active and unaltered during the entire period of Under Graduate programme)
- Valid Caste Certificate issued by the Govt. of West Bengal.
Documents required for Upload:
Since the total admission process is online, so the applicant must upload clearly visible documents.
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Marksheet of 10+2 level/ equivalent.
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Age proof cerificate (Admit card of Madhyamik or Equivalent)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Caste certificate(in the name of the applicant, issued by West Bengal Government), if any.
- Self Attested Scanned copies of PWD certificate, if any, issued by the competent authority.
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Migration certificate, if required
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Equivalence certificate, if required
- Self Attested Scanned copies of CU Registration certificate, if already registered
- Self AttestedScanned copies of BPL certificate, if any, issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copies of Digitised photograph.
- Scanned copies of Digitised signature.
Mandatory Original Documents for Verification:
- Original Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams(for age verification).
- Original 10+2 Board Exam Mark sheet
- Challan or Money receipt for admission fee
- Original SC/ST OBC-A/OBC-B Certificate of West Bengal (in the name of the applicant)
- Original Medical Certificate for PH candidates (if the case may be)
Testimonials to be attached with the form:
- Print out of Application Form with stamp size photograph
- Two stamp size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams(for age verification);
- Photocopy of10+2 Board Exam Mark sheet
- Print out Challan or Money receipt for admission fee
- Photocopy of SC/ST/ OBC Certificate of West Bengal (in the name of the applicant)
- Photocopy of Certificate for PH candidates (if the case may be)
- The students of Department of Botany, Geography, Physiology and Zoology Honours and General Course will be required to provide a declaration from a Medical Practitioner certifying fitness of the student.
* Explanation of Important notification for Journalism as Generic Elective option:
- Candidate has to submit separate forms for different Generic Elective combinations; otherwise the college will not be able to allow her to take admission with elective combination which she has not applied for.
- Separate forms are mandatory for separate Generic Elective combinations.
|Opening of the Admission portal: ||On and from 18.07.2022 |
|Closing of the Admission Portal:: ||05.08.2022 at 11.45 pm |
|Publication of merit list: ||by 16.08.2022 |
|Admission starts : ||by 16.08.2022 |
|Start of 1st Semester of UG Courses on: ||19.09.2022 |
For admission related query send email to- email@example.com
Last Modified : Wed 08th February 2023 at 11:20:13 AM