General Information for Admission (2021-22)
The Admission process 2021-22 shall be in accordance with the notification bearing No. 706-Edn(CS)/10M-95/14 dated 13th July, 2021(https://wbhed.gov.in/readwrite/uploads/1626255474.pdf) issued by the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal and University Notification No. CSR/03/2018dated 7.5.2018(https://www.caluniv.ac.in/CBCS/CSR_BA_B.Sc._B.Mus_Hons_Genl_CBCS.pdf).
- Admission to the 1st semester of the three-year B.A. /B.Sc. (Honours and General) Programme for 2021 will be conducted online mode only.
- Online application forms will be available on the website (https://scgc.admissions.net.in) (from the date 2nd August 2021). Online submission will remain open for 24 hours during this period. Admission forms can be accessed with the help of any browser.
- The Application fee is nil.
- A student may apply for more than one Honours or General subjects by filling up separate forms. Separate payments are to be made for separate applications.
- The applicants must not laminate the 10+2 board Exam mark sheet.
- The option for reserved candidates of SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH once exercised shall not be altered under any circumstances.
- Admission is provisional. Application and /or admission will be cancelled at any stage if any information filled up by the candidate is found to be incorrect.
See the Student portal under “Online Admission Guidelines” tab
- Create your account in the Admission Portal (*Every time you have to log in using mobile no. as user ID and password sent to that mobile no.)
- Go to dashboard
- Select the course you are eligible for
- Click on ‘apply now’ tab
- Application Form is to be filled online. No printed forms will be issued.
- The applicant has to provide all the admission data in a proper way.
- Go to ‘My Applications’ tab to see the filled application/s
- Go to the Payment Link by clicking the ‘select action’ box.
- Online payment of application fees (NIL)
- Take print out of Application Form
- Take print out of Challan or Money receipt for application fee (NIL)
- The candidate should upload all self attested documents as per University instructions during form fill-up. Uploading of all documents is mandatory.
- Candidates registered for B.A/B.Sc. 1+1+1 system are not eligible for CBCS and those who have appeared in semester examination will not be allowed to apply.
- For cancellation of admission due to input of wrong information in application form, fees will not be refunded later.
After Publication of Merit List:
- Candidates must Pay online Admission fees before verification in college.
- Take print out of Challan or Money receipt for Admission fee.
- Bring all original documents in the College at the time of Verification.
Required Mandatory Information for Form Fill-up:
- Registration no. of 10+2 Board Examination
- Roll No. of the 10+2 Board Examination
- Marks of the 10+2 Board Examination
- Aadhar No.
- Blood group
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned specimen signature of the applicant (Max 50 KB)
- Valid and functioning Mobile No. for SMS alert.(Must be active and unaltered during the entire period of Under Graduate programme)
- Valid and active Email Id of the student(Must be active and unaltered during the entire period of Under Graduate programme)
Documents required for Upload:
All the documents for upload must be in JPEG Format under 100 KB
Since the total admission process is online, so the applicant must upload clearly visible documents.
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Marksheet of 10+2 level/ equivalent(Within 150 KB)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Age proof cerificate (Admit card of Madhyamik or Equivalent)(Within 150 KB)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Caste certificate(in the name of the applicant, issued by West Bengal Government), if any.(Within 100 KB)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of PWD certificate, if any, issued by the competent authority.(Within 100 KB)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Migration certificate, if required(Within 100 KB)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of Equivalence certificate, if required(Within 100 KB)
- Self Attested Scanned copies of CU Registration certificate, if already registered(Within 100 KB)
- Self AttestedScanned copies of BPL certificate, if any, issued by the competent authority.(Within 100 KB)
- Scanned copies of Digitised photograph.(Within 50 KB)
- Scanned copies of Digitised signature.(Within 50 KB)
Mandatory Original Documents for Verification:
- Original Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams(for age verification);
- Original 10+2 Board Exam Mark sheet
- Challan or Money receipt for admission fee
- Original SC/ST OBC-A/OBC-B Certificate of West Bengal (in the name of the applicant)
- Original Medical Certificate for PH candidates (if the case may be)
Testimonials to be attached with the form:
- Print out of Application Form with stamp size photograph
- Two stamp size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams(for age verification);
- Photocopy of10+2 Board Exam Mark sheet
- Print out Challan or Money receipt for admission fee
- Photocopy of SC/ST/ OBC Certificate of West Bengal (in the name of the applicant)
- Photocopy of Certificate for PH candidates (if the case may be)
- The students of Department of Botany, Geography, Physiology and Zoology Honours and General Course will be required to provide a declaration from a Medical Practitioner certifying fitness of the student.
* Explanation of Important notification for Journalism as Generic Elective option:
- Candidate has to submit separate forms for different Generic Elective combinations; otherwise the college will not be able to allow her to take admission with elective combination which she has not applied for.
- Separate forms are mandatory for separate Generic Elective combinations.
|Opening of the Admission portal: ||On and from 2.8.2021 |
|Last date of Online application ||27.08.2021 |
|Publication of merit list: ||30.08.2021 |
|Revision of Merit list (If necessary) ||31.08.2021 |
|Publication of list for 1st Phase Admission||31.08.2021|
|1st Phase online payment for admission||01.09.2021|
For admission related query send email to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified : Sat 21st August 2021 at 02:34:18 PM