- General Information (2017)
- Admissions to the 1st Year of the three-year B.A./B.Sc. (Honours and General) courses for 2017 will be conducted online only.
- Online application forms will be available on the site from 30/05/2017 to 11-06-2017 (both days inclusive). Online submission will remain open for 24 hours during this period. Admission forms can be accessed with the help of any browser.
- The Application fee is Rs.250 (Bank charges extra)
- A student may apply for more than one Honours or General subjects by filling up separate forms. Separate payments are to be made for separate applications.
- Payment of application fee must be made through Online Mode.
- The applicants must not laminate the 10+2 board Exam mark sheet.
- The option for reserved candidates of SC/ST/OBC once exercised shall not be altered under any circumstances.
- Admission is provisional. Application and /or admission will be cancelled at any stage if any information filled up by the candidate is found to be incorrect.
- Application Form is to be filled online. No printed forms will be issued.
- The applicant has to provide all the admission data in a proper way.
- Submit the Application form after preview and Note the Application No.
- Take the print-out of the Application Form.
- Go to the Payment Link.
- Online payment of application fees (Rs.250).
- Take print out of Challan or Money receipt for application fee (Rs.250)
- A student may VIEW or take Print out of her form using Application No. as Login and Date of birth as Password later on also.
- Check your payment status after two working days from the date of payment by using your application no. as login and date of birth as password.
After Publication of Merit List:
- Online payment of Admission fees (after publication of merit list).
- Take print out of Challan or Money receipt for Admission fee .
- Verification of all original documents in the College.
Student should enter her Application No. as Login and Date of birth as Password to view the form. If she finds any difficulty in submitting the form or checking the payment status she must call any of the HELP LINE NOs- 9330199738 / 8240152373
Required Mandatory Information for Form Fill-up:
- Roll No. of the 10+2 Board Examination
- Marks of the 10+2 Board Examination
- Aadhar No.
- Blood group
- Scanned passport size photograph of the applicant (Max 50 KB)
- Scanned specimen signature of the applicant (Max 50 KB)
- Valid and functioning Mobile no. for SMS alert.
Mandatory Original Documents for Verification:
- Original Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams(for age verification);
- Original 10+2 Board Exam Mark sheet
- Challan or Money receipt for application fee (Rs.250)
- Challan or Money receipt for admission fee
- Original SC/ST/OBC Certificate of West Bengal(In the name of the applicant)
- Original Medical Certificate for PH candidate (if the case may be)
Testimonials to be attached with the form:
- Print out of Application Form
- One passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Photocopy of Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent exams(for age verification);
- Photocopy of 10+2 Board Exam Mark sheet
- Print out of Challan or Money receipt for application fee (Rs.250)
- Print out Challan or Money receipt for admission fee
- Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC Certificate of West Bengal(In the name of the applicant)
- Photocopy of Certificate for PH candidate (if the case may be)
- The students of the Departments of Botany, Geography, Physiology and Zoology Honours and General Course will be required to provide a declaration from a Medical Practitioner certifying fitness of the student.
*Explanation of Important notification for Journalism as elective option
- Candidate has to submit separate forms for different elective combinations;otherwise the college will not be able to allow her to take admission with elective combination which she has not applied for.
- Separate forms are mandatory for separate elective combinations.
HELP LINE NUMBERS: 9330199738 / 8240152373